Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One Simple Single Fall Wreath


Hello Everyone,
"Fall is in the Air"
Yes! The leaves are starting to turn and the evenings are getting shorter.
This year I bought a new wreath at my favorite store for $7.99. (Clearance) Very Thrifty.
I added a bow and some little fall floral picks I had on my Thanksgiving table post in 2010.
Ta Da! 
 A Fall Wreath for my front porch.


Burnt orange, green and brown.  Not just Green but a warm and soft green with a hint of brown.


Adding a Bow with some sparkle is always a fun and easy way to dress up a wreath. 










Thank you for visiting My Cozy Corner

I'm joining some friends for a blog party or two.
Hop along with me.

Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer
Door Decor @ Southern Hospitality
Thrifty Thursdays @ Tales from Bloggeritaville 
Show and Tell Friday @ A Romantic Home
Inspiration Friday @ At the Picket Fence

Hello to my new follower!
xo
Betty  

   

7 comments:

  1. it looks great against the red brick of your house! my first visit. do you change your header photo every week? ~Faythe @~GMT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and it speaks FALL to me! Love it and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and makes a great header!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty -- it is simply GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that soft green with the hint of brown :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, you made your very inexpensive wreath look like a million dollars! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall wreath will welcome so many folks to your home this year. Nice job!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty, what a gorgeous Fall wreath, so full and rich in colour. Good job. I found and am following you through Bloggeritaville and will visit more often. I hope you stop by my blog and perhaps you could follow me also. I would like that. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty