I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, August 12, 2011

Where I Blog!!

Where I Blog!!!

I'm back from the Lake.

My family and I had a great time water skiing and camping. But while I was at the lake my OLD COMPUTER QUIT.  I came home from the lake  to post some lake photos and my computer was doing weird things and then my printer was making weird sounds.  So that afternoon while my family was playing at the lake I quickly went to Best Buy and purchased a new computer and over to Office Depot for a new printer.  My old equipment was purchased in 2003!!!! Yikes....(windows xp)

Of course I had to have the programs and data converted from my old computer to my new computer.  AT LAST.  Yesterday I had everything up and running.  Windows 7 is fabulous... I'm having a bit of a problem finding a fast way to resize my photos for my blog but life is good today. Any suggestions regarding shortcuts with Windows 7 for blogging would be greatly appreciated.


My Sweetheart built this desk in 2003.  It has worked beautifully for years.  I can spread my resources out and enjoy the light from two windows.


I have had this large screen for about two years and I just love it.


'DELL'
FAST PROCESSOR


HP Officejet 6500 Plus
~Print~Fax~Scan~Copy~Web~

 
Oops...Lots of cords.
Backup for photos and Card Reader in front USB ports.

I love my space!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting My Cozy Corner today.

I'm joining some favorite bloggers to share my joy with...

Show and Tell Friday @ My  Romantic Home
and
Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence

Have a great weekend!
xo
Betty

3 comments:

  1. I am holding my breath, that my Windos XP does not quit on me. I do good to use it, and if I have to get a different version, I will be lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I HATE change! Your desk looks so nice, can you come work on mine, pul-eez!! The only thing I know about computers is my husband first NAME!!

    Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. WhooooHoooo!!! Windows 7 I love it. I use Windows7 Live Photo Gallery by slipping my camera memory card in the slot...click on the Photo Galleries Flower icon when the prompt asks where to you want to import to. When there I use the Edit tab...double click on picture, make exposure and cropping adjustments and then resize by clicking on properties (under the red flag) (all the sizes are acceptable download times for blogs). You can name your photos by right clicking on the photo and highlighting the 'rename' selection on the drop down menu...the typing will show on the far right menu. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...