I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP #214



Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop #214
Welcome.
Are you ready to party?
I am!!!
My favorite thing this week is the lavender I grow in my garden.  Each year our church has a bazaar the weekend before Thanksgiving. I gather my lavender together and make bath salts adding a vintage silver spoon to the bottle. I make lavender sachets and sell bulk lavender by the scoop. As you can see LAVENDER is my favorite thing this week. If we had smell added to a blog post you would be smelling the beautiful clean aroma of my lavender right now.
To see more of my lavender GO HERE
Now it's time to get this party started.

THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP NO. 214
Welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. We invite you to link up and share your favorite post or a post about your favorite things.
We can't wait to see what you share!


Katherine- Katherines Corner || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Nina-Vintage Mama’s Cottage || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Debi- Surroundings by Debi || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Jas- All That’s Jas || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Erika- What Erika Wears || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Betty- My Cozy Corner || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Rina- I Thee Cook || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’|| Rosemary- An Italian in My Kitchen || Twitter || Pinterest || Facebook || Google + || Instagram || Bloglovin’||
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on pinterest and as features on their blogs.

;

3 comments:

  1. Hello fabulous! I can’t wait each week to party with you. Thank you! Please take a moment to stop by our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We love pinning and tweeting each masterpieces that come to our party. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I love that you added the vintage spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not part of any blog party or blog hop, I just found your blog today. I love everything vintage. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...