I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, June 21, 2010

Something Sweet


I'm joining Mary @ Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.


The little jar is holding a 'Lagerfeld' rose and Sweet Peas and buds from
'St Patrick' and 'Summer's Kiss'

We've had a couple of warm days and the sweet peas have started to go to seed.  This year I planted them in the perfect spot. And, next year they are going to be planted in the same place.  I plant sweet pea seeds in October and by February the plants are about four inches tall.  If we have cool weather the sweet peas are so beautiful.  And, THIS WAS A FANTASTIC YEAR.

Thanks for visiting MY COZY CORNER. Hope you enjoyed your visit .

Please leave a comment and be a follower.  Drop back to Little Red House and enjoy more mosaics.


Betty
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet peas. I can almost smell them from here. I just love them but can't grow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty I love your sweet peas. You had an abundance of them this year, they are so beautiful. Sweet peas are one of my favorite flowers. There is nothing like their shape and scent and variety and...sweetness.:)
    It makes me happy to see your garden and all the memories.
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...