I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Saturday, October 23, 2010

1st Cupcake Sunday

Welcome to the 1st Cupcake Sunday!


Cupcake Sunday

What a great time of year to bake cupcakes.  Halloween is so festive and ideas are limitless.  I found this cute set of Halloween decorations at Jo Anns and couldn't resist them. One set makes 12 cupcakes.  My granddaughters came over today and watched me photograph the Cupcake Sunday post.  Then decided tomorrow we would have tea and cupcakes by the fireplace and maybe play a game of cards.  It started to rain yesterday and we are in for a cozy weekend.


Cute




The tea is ready and the cupcakes baked.


Green Butter Icing






Closer look at the decorations.

If you are participating in Cupcake Sunday:   Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address.  To get your permalink, click on your post name, then copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. 

Please include a link in your Cupcake Sunday post back to the host blog, Cupcake Sunday.  Why is this important? When you include a link back to Cupcake Sunday, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other awesome "Cupcakes" linked for this Cupcake Sunday.

Please do not add your link below, until your CS post is actually published to your blog.

Looking forward to seeing your fabulous Cupcakes.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, this is a fun meme! Lovin' your spooky cupcakes! I'm sure the kids were thrilled:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cupcakes and look forward to seeing what everyone is making.

    Your Halloween cupcakes are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Betty. I couldn't resist joining in the fun!! I am loving your sweet - and spooky cupcakes!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty love your Halloween cupcakes you made for your granddaughters. I am so happy for you that you have granddaughters close for the Cupcake Sunday event and that they can benefit from this sweet treat.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea for you and the girls. Hope you all enjoyed the time together making memories!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...