I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, June 6, 2011

~BON VOYAGE~


Hello Everyone,
'Bon Voyage' a French Phase for good wishes to a departing traveler or have a good trip.
and 
Bon = Good
Voyage = Journey
Three Ladies Go Traveling 
to 
England and Scotland on Tuesday June 7, 2011-June 24, 2011
~I am so Excited~ 


This tablescape is a combination Birthday party and Bon Voyage party for me.
What a great birthday gift.  Taking a trip to England and Scotland.
Life is Amazing!!!


My wonderful books on London and Scotland


'Iceburg' Roses from the garden


I shared my candy from France with my granddaughters, daughter, sister, brother-in-law, son and daughter-in-law and Sweetheart. I called my mother and put her on speaker phone so she could be part of my birthday celebration. And I also called my oldest son.  He visited with us and wished me a very Happy Birthday.







The ladies and I ordered our Sterling Pounds and the beautiful money arrived on Friday.
My sister gave me this beautiful and perfect sized journal to keep handy for instant entries.
I think I will be writing up a storm so I can share photos and some highlights of my trip with you all when I return.


Beautiful money!!!!


I love the beautiful 'Iceburg' and notice the light pink on the bud. 



We had 11 guests for dinner and my Sweetheart cooked the best Rib Eye steaks on the Bar-be-Que.  The Corn on the Cob and Caesar salad were just the best. 


'St Patrick' Rose
Chocolate cake and ice cream was served while I opened my gifts.
I received a gift that I will share with you when I return from my trip.
It is just precious. Hint: my favorite thing in the garden


The little island of Iona is where the group tour will start. 
Three Ladies Go Traveling will start four days earlier in London.  Then take a train to Glasgow and meet the rest of the group.
Please visit my blog while I'm gone.  I will be scheduling some past posts for your pleasure.  With all our new bloggers, followers and visitors joining blogland's fun. Hopefully you will see something new and different.
I'm joining
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
and
Our house of Joyful Noise for Link-up Tuesday
Please link back to see some pretty amazing things.
xo
Betty


4 comments:

  1. Oh! Have a safe and fun trip! :) Don't eat the fresh veggies.

    Have a great week!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaving today after a long stay in England -- I was able to blog from there and it is a great journal of my trip. I can't wait to compare notes when you get back so please email me!!!

    And also -- have as many cream teas as you can -- they are WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful time! i so very much, and unexpectedly, enjoyed scotland. the view of edinburgh castle from the street, with these modern shops, is just such an interesting sight. i am so jealous of your ability to have some cornish pasties, my most favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous party, and so many reasons to celebrate! I love it!
    So, I understand you are on this fabulous vacation of a lifetime! But I am featuring this post tomorrow, at my blog, Our House Of Joyful Noise! So check in for it when you get home, after you've unpacked, settled in, and had time to breathe and relish in the memories you've made! Thanks so much for linking up. Please keep coming to see us & link up! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...