I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Saturday, May 24, 2014

*Memorial Day*


Hello everyone,
I'm still catching up after our Garden Tour and I'm overcome with the wonderful experience. Gardeners are the best!!!!
Today the kickoff weekend to Summer and Sweetheart and I are  enjoying a quiet weekend at home. 
We bought a new flag to hang in the front of our house. 
As you will see in this post I love our flag. 
My most favorite Memorial Day was in 2006 when we visited Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. HERE  

Our new flag flying in the wind.







Thanks for visiting and have a safe weekend.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking:
Met Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House

6 comments:

  1. Old Glory is indeed, beautiful. Isn't Colonial Williamsburg wonderful? I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Memorial Day Weekend! The flag looks beautiful.. Enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect for your beautiful home, too. I just went out front to get photos of ours at sunset! Happy holiday! Hugs, diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a fresh, crisp and brightly new flag flying under a blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Memorial Day, Betty. Your flag is indeed glorious! Appropriate for today (and every day). Christa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flag with thoughts of those who gave their all! Happy week! Susan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...