I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Garden Journal


APRIL GARDEN JOURNAL
Hello everyone
Hope you are having a wonderful week. It's time to post my monthly garden journal. I love to see how the garden progresses thru the year. The sun is in the prefect place to photograph the roses and a few new garden things I've added to the garden this year.
Madonna of Notre Dame
My cupids are not new, but they showcase my beautiful Graham Thomas

We had the artichokes for dinner tonight.






St Patrick 
Lobelia in a shoe 
Aloe Vera blooms
Therese Bugnet


Summer Kiss rose is shadowing my angel. 
Well, another month has pasted and I need to do some weeding soon. Hopefully next week we will have our house put back together after the carpet is installed I can get out and do some yard work. 
Thanks for visiting 
Joyously,
Betty 
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
  French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 
Dandelion House for Farmhouse Friday Blog Hop

Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else 
The ROSEGARDEN for Showoff Saturday

14 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheerful post! All of your flowers are truly stunning, ahhh, love yellow! Artichokes in a home garden would be a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you obviously live somewhere much warmer than where I live! The roses are a all beautiful but I'm especially fond of that yellow color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom dia ! A senhora tem um lindo jardim inspirador,gosto muito de flores tambem. Tenha um agradável dia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love your Lady of Notre Dame. I've been eyeing a similar one for our garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from Texas and we love our yellow roses. Yours are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely flowers! Visiting you from Feathered Nest Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un agradable paseo disfrutando de tanta belleza.
    Cordial saludo desde España
    Dolores Velasco

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful garden! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday favorite Things blog hop. Watch for your feature on Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, lovely garden and flowers, Betty. You gardening gals are so inspiring! Blessings, Bess

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will feature this today at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will feature this today at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your feature and oh, you garden is just gorgeous!
    I wish I had a green thumb like you!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...