I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Inspiration for Master Bedroom



INSPIRATION PILLOW
French Country in the Master
Hello everyone, 
I'm excited today, because I have a newly painted master bedroom. I will show you the BEFORE photos in another post, but now I want to share my inspiration for updating our master bedroom after 25 years. In 1990 we completely remodeled our home. Now after 25 years we are updating. In 2013 we updated the kitchen and dinning room. Now this year we are updating our master bedroom and living room. I have purchased this bedroom set. I bought a King size bed, two night stands and the chest of drawers. 
The bedroom is painted accessible beige SW 7036
I ordered Mohawk Friendly Impressions Roasted Barley carpet.
For 25 years I've had a sliding glass door that goes out to our covered patio. Sweetheart suggested we buy a new door and now sweetheart will be installing the venting sidelite door on Sunday afternoon.  
My inspiration for this update is this pillow I bought at Barnes and Noble.  
Provence Script Cotton Blend Pillow 18" x 18"



I will be shopping for bedding when our bed arrives next week and I would like to find a nice comforter set in the neutral tones with a white dust ruffle and white sheers to the windows. I love the window coverings in this photo.  

Lots of things are going on at My Cozy Corner.We moved our King size bed outside in the patio and have been enjoying sleeping under the stars...Sort of.
Monday the painter will paint the living room and I will have new sheers made for the two windows in the living room. We have had our new living room furniture since November of 2014. To see new furniture Go Here.  We did buy Papa another recliner. After two months the first one had broken down.
I will be back during the week with a post of our garden.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
 Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful bedroom set! That new wall color will look great with the bedroom set. I'm going for a similar look- I have the window dressings and paint for the bedroom but it hasn't been painted yet. I've got a neutral bed cover planned too. I look forward to seeing your room done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be beautiful. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bedroom set is beautiful. I am sure your bedroom is going to be stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inspiration and those doors will be amazing!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like a home reno to give one a great pick me up, especially when you've had the same things for years. (us too)
    The bedroom suite you ordered is very nice and I like the neutral colours you've chosen for walls and carpet. I can see a hint of lavender entering the equation from the inspiration pillow.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Betty.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...