I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, May 18, 2015

St Patrick Kneeler


Hello everyone,
We are so busy around here at My Cozy Corner. Our bedroom set was delivered and I have the Master bedroom almost put together. Our painter is painting the new french door to the patio as I write this post. But now I want to share the latest kneeler I finished and donated to our church. For the past year and a half I have completed three kneelers. This kneeler is dedicated to our son, Patrick. He was born the day before St. Patrick's Day in 1964. He was a faithful acolyte for many years during his youth. 
I love to do this needlework...The color and the design are so beautifully matched to form a bright and interesting design.
To learn the truth about St. Patrick the patron saint of Ireland 
The kneelers are done. 
St. Anthony of Padua was dedicated on the same day my kneeler was dedicated.
BEAUTIFUL
We have a very talented group of stitchers or needlepointers.
The saints kneelers are stitched five holes to one inch.
The four Evangelist kneelers are stitched with 7.5 holes per inch.


We are back to the beginning of my stitching journey where I started a year and a half ago.
What a wonderful  and joyful experience.
Cecilia is my middle name and I dedicated this kneeler to my mother and father.
St. Thomas is dedicated to Thomas our son the eldest of our three children.
St Patrick is dedicated to our middle child.
Dedication Day~Jean and I are having our kneelers blessed♥
To see the complete story on the church kneelers GO HERE
The Easter Service was beautiful. The choir are amazing and the church was filled to capacity. The large flower arrangements were donated in remembrance of loved ones and the Easter lilies were donated by a member of the church. I wrapped the pots with burlap and tied them with a piece of twine. 
 I already have new ideas for the lilies next year. 
Hope you have enjoyed a little church history and some art work.
I love to make a mosaic of my posts to capture the essence of the each post.
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my Peony Tea Time.
 Yes, I love to garden as well as sit and do needlework. I am a truly blessed lady.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday 

4 comments:

  1. The church looked lovely for Easter Betty and the kneelers are all a wonderful addition. I thought they were for the pews but see they are intended for communion.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazingly talented! The kneelers are beautiful, stitched with love and memories. I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazingly talented! The kneelers are beautiful, stitched with love and memories. I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RR
    เกม Candy Dreams ของทางค่าย Evoplay Slot เกมนี้มาในธีมลูกอมและขนมหวานสไตล์เดียวกับ Candy Crush
    แต่จะเน้นโทนสีพาสเทล ฟ้าอ่อน ชมพูอ่อน เหมือนขนมสายไหมและมาชเมลโล่ ให้ความรู้สึกหวานแหววและฟูนุ่มเบาสบาย สาว ๆ เห็นแล้วน่าจะชอบเกมนี้ไม่น้อย
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...