I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Year in Review 2015


Hello everyone,
I'm counting down the days until the New Year.
Thank you followers and friends for visiting My Cozy Corner.
I've had a great time this year blogging and sharing my home and garden with you.
Sweetheart and I did some traveling and enjoyed our growing family over the
holidays. I put together a collection of mosaics of 2015.
I hope you enjoy my favorite posts and yours.
January
I had a burning desire to visit France in 2015.  I wanted to eat Patisserie
and enjoy delicious coffee at an outdoor cafe in Paris. 
This is the closest I got. Maybe someday.
February
I love the felt hearts and heart plates on the mantel. 
The hearts are a reminder I was engaged on 
Valentine Day's February 14th 1960.
What a romantic time.
March
The roses in the garden bloomed a month early this year.
The first bloom is the best. The weather is cool and the
sun is shining just enough for the blooms to stay
their true color for at least five days.
April
David Austin 'Graham Thomas'
Old English Rose

May
My Hydrangeas are in full bloom.

June
The fern grotto is ready for summer love in the sun. 
The yellow day lilies are showing off  their beautiful color.
July
Red-White-Blue 
Pillows, flowers and the bunting... 
August
The garden is in full swing. 
My grape vines are loaded with the
sweetest grapes and the tomatoes and olive
tree are almost ready to harvest. Pears and Apples are
going to be baked into delicate desserts.
September
Red, White and Blue Master Bedroom.
Pillow love, quilt and shams.
I love to decorate the master bedroom.
October
Pumpkins and Mums.
Autumn is a wonderful time of year.
The weather is mild and the leaves are starting
to turn into outstanding orange and brown colors. 
November
November is Gratitude month. I love the definition of the word gratitude.
The quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
December
December is the month of celebration. 
The true meaning of Christmas

Joyously,
Betty
Linking to
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
 Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Northern Nesting for  Show Your Style Thursday



8 comments:

  1. Oh, I do hope you will come and link this up Betty as your collages/mosaics are great fun! Retirement is sure working for me! I don't miss working at all. I sure enjoyed these photos and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely photos all of them! You had a beautiful year. May the new one be even more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Betty! Your retrospective colleges are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea of looking back month by month, I'll keep that in mind for next year. The summer photos are especially nice since it's cold and snowy out and the felt hearts are sweet, I received a similar one for Christmas from a blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful to review these post shares, many of which I was able to see once again and enjoy. Happy New Year~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful year in review! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RR
    สัญลักษณ์โบนัส Shake 3 ตัว ที่ปรากฏในตำแหน่งใด ๆ บนเพลา 2,3 และ 4 นั้นจะเริ่มฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    ระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส ให้เขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคเพื่อเปิดเผยรางวัลที่ได้กับเขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคอีกครั้งเพื่อเปิดเผยซองทองคำ 8 ซอง
    จะได้รับซองทองคำ 3 ซองระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    แตะที่ “ซองทองคำ” เพื่อเปิดเผยทั้งการได้รางวัลเหรียญ การเลือกเพิ่มเติม หรือ “เติมใหม่” มีเพียงซองทองคำเท่านั้นที่สามารถเลือกได้
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...