I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bunting in the Pergola


Hello everyone,
There is going to be a celebration 
@ My Cozy Corner.
 Let's Party.
Is it BUNTING or BANNERS?
I ordered this beautiful bunting from
Esty to hang in the Pergola. 
The bunting reminds me of Downton Abbey's 
wedding for Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes.
We are not having a wedding, but
 we are going to have a birthday.
My Birthday~Big 75~
Hubby and I are hanging more bunting 
in the patio this weekend. Our family 
will be arriving from near and far to
help me celebrate three quarters of century of life.
Boy! A lot of water under my bridge...
The ordered 40 feet of linen bunting, and I cut it into
two 20 foot lengths. My granddaughter and her girl friend 
help me measure and nailed it to the beams.  
The next day it rained and now
the bunting is a little curly. Now my new
 bunting has a little character and so sweet.
I found my light at a yard sale and we had
an electrician wire it to the pergola.
A wonderful setting for al fresco dinner.
I found this watering can planter and petunias 
at Walmart the other day.
The watering can has holes in the bottom
and I water it every other day. Loving Summer. 
Wishing you a safe and happy holiday weekend.
Joyously,
Betty 

Linking to.
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. No way Betty! Are you 75? You don't look like it at all. I want to be like you. Your patio looks amazing. The bunting is darling and I hope your party is a huge success.

    Happy Birthday to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dropped by from the party at TOHOT. Hope your 75th will be a glorious celebration! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Betty!
    I love the bunting and how festive everything looks for your party.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Happiest of birthdays to you, Betty!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty your bunting is a delight! What a wonderful occasion to celebrate. My very best wishes for a Happy 75th Birthday and here's to many happy and healthy years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy birthday ... to me, 75 is still young .... I am olden at 78.
    I love your pergola and the banner looks great. Is your vine hugging that one post in a pot or in the ground.? I would love to have a climbing vine in a pot for our pergola as it sits on concrete but not sure I can do a plant that will spread like that in a container.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes on your special day. You are definitely not old, I can hardly remember when I was your age. Lord willing, be 87 in August.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday! Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Your patio is lovely~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arizona Pergola Company is Arizona's premier pergola design and installation company. We know how to pergola. Whether your looking for a standard pergola or custom design we got you covered. We offer all varieties of pergolas as well. Varying from Alumawood, Vinyl and Wood. Give us a call and we will be happy to schedule your free in home consultation!
    Pergola style arizona

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...