I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Vintage Marketplace

Hello everyone,
Awhile back I showed you my chintz teapot from my
favorite haunts. To see my teapot GO HERE 
This is Trends Marketplace. The booths are amazing and packed 
with every possible collectable imageable.
I want this armoire. I would love to have it 
in my guest room, but it is too large for the spot 
by the window.  I think I will start looking
at consignment shops or on craigslist. 
I just started a pinterest board for armoires 
and china hutches for my tea cups.

I want these chandlers too.
Walking into this boutque is 
Happyly Ever After.
Painted furniture galore is scattered around every booth.
The rooster decor on the table is something I could have
taken home. I did buy two tea cups and a vintage vase.
They will show up in a tea time tablescape soon.
I hope you enjoyed a little bit of my favorite place I visit once a month.
As you can see I can't visit to often, or I wouldn't have any room
left in my house.
Please come back for a visit soon.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty place! Happy Monday ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty
    Thanks for the tour of such a pretty vintage market. Everything looks so beautiful, I can see why you have to pace yourself on visits! That armoire is certainly lovely...worthy of your beautiful tea cups. And what's not to love about tea cups? Good luck on your search for an armoire that fits your space.
    Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your virtual tour of all the vintage eye candy!
    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Armour and had one very similiar to it and sold it to a friend who just had to have it.
    I miss our antique Marketplace here so much it was filled with wonderful treasure also.
    Love all those tea cups also I just joined a tea cup exchange at The Enchanting Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of that for your teacups! I have one and mine not all fit! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...