I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Tea Time Review 2016

Hello everyone,
I had a grand time this past year, styling tea time posts for
you every month. In 2016 I designed a Tea Time calendar for friends
and family as Christmas gifts. 
I hope you enjoy the calendar.
January 
Downton Abby Tea Time

February 
Breakfast in Bed Tea Time
March
St Patrick's Tea Time
April
Tasha Tudor Tea Time
May
Tulip Tea Time
June
Peony Tea Time
July
Angel Tea Time
August 
Blue and White Tea Time
September
Trifle Tea Time
October
Grateful Tea Time
November 
Old Country Rose Tea Time
December
O Christmas Tree Tea Time
I wish you all a Happy New Year.
Joyously,
Betty 

Linking To:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend

How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful. Love the review and your tea set collections. Hope you had a wonderful New Year Celebration..Sujatha..India:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Betty! I'm sure your family and friends were delighted to receive such a pretty tea-themed calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seleção linda de fotos. Muita Saúde e Paz durante o ano que se inicia, Feliz 2017.

    Lauriane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your photos as the teas are lovely. One of my favorites is March with the vintage green glass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love all the tea times! Thank you for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It. I look forward to seeing more of your creativity this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, Love your photos. I did something similar. Happy New Year 2017! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful teatime review...I missed a couple which I plan to visit! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty teas you have been having this past year! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, I will feature this week at Home Sweet Home. I post on Thursday sometime around noon CT. Thanks for sharing. I am a sucker for a pretty tea picture.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...