I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Tribute to My Father


To My Father
1917-2001
The Red Rose represents:
Love
Respect
Courage
and 
Passion
That was my dad!

My dad holding me one sunny day
in the early forties.


  • Lived during the depression
  • Loved to Read 
  • Photographer
  • Worked everyday until retirement
  • Was a faithful Roman Catholic
  • Spoke Spanish
  • Traveled to Mexico and Canada
  • Loved to garden
  • Played the violin
  • Played Poker
  • Loved to Trap Shoot
  • Steam Train enthusiast
  • Married for 60 years
  • And much more to list
~Amazing~

He is truly missed 

Father's Day 2012
Thank you so much for visiting 
My Cozy Corner and sharing
my tribute to my dad.
xo
Betty

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty,
    Such a beautiful post about your Dad. I was blessed too, with a wonderful Dad and have such wonderful memories of him.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...