I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flat Screen Fall Decor


Hi everyone,
I have a question.
Have you ever had a flat screen decorating dilemma?   How to cover up those cords and stuff underneath the television?
Well, I have.
When we first bought our wonderful BIG flat screen television I didn't want to hang it over the fireplace.
I love my mantel and enjoy decorating it as the different seasons roll around.
To see my mantel decorated for Fall Go Here.
The solution was to hang the television off the side of the brick fireplace and directly over the entertainment center. 
Pumpkins are the theme with a little bittersweet vine and Indian corn. The basket holds my travel books. I love to buy coffee table books about the country I will be visiting on my next trip.
Right now I'm looking for a book on all the regions of France. 
Orange Sparkler pumpkins with the beautiful long stems. I have plans for those stems in November. Guess what I'm going to make?
PROBLEM SOLVED:
I DON'T SEE ANY CORDS OR WIRES DO YOU?

4 comments:

  1. You did a lovely job hiding the cords. I know this will not help with the brick, but if you have cords to hide Lowes have cord covers and you can hide the cords in them and paint them the color of your room. We did that with out big screen tv in our living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I'm with you on not wanting the flat screen over the mantle...I think that is really taking away important decorating space. Beautiful way to hide the unsightly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is marvelous - great idea! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. RR
    เกม Candy Dreams ของทางค่าย Evoplay Slot เกมนี้มาในธีมลูกอมและขนมหวานสไตล์เดียวกับ Candy Crush
    แต่จะเน้นโทนสีพาสเทล ฟ้าอ่อน ชมพูอ่อน เหมือนขนมสายไหมและมาชเมลโล่ ให้ความรู้สึกหวานแหววและฟูนุ่มเบาสบาย สาว ๆ เห็นแล้วน่าจะชอบเกมนี้ไม่น้อย
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...