I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Throwback Thursday


Happy Halloween
~Boo~
Hi everyone,
I'm linking to Throwback Thursday and I wanted to share some of my Halloween posts from the past.  
My sunflowers and mums were beautiful last year. Mr. Crow and Miss Kitty are enjoying a cup of tea in one of my favorite tea cups. 
This year Mr. Crow is in the Forest Cloche Go Here
My Halloween Tea Towel.
The cute lighted houses, mice and ornaments on my Halloween tablescape.
Check out Frank's House.
Love the Halloween colors. Black, Black and more Black.
 Watch out for the mice. 
Oh, my gosh is that a Witch's hat? Yes it is...
October wouldn't be complete without a bucket of mums.
Cupcakes and Bats make a yearly appearance. 
Bats and Cats.
Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner as I showcase some of my Halloween posts from years past. I love looking back and enjoying old posts.
Linking To:
Wow Us Wednesday
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits
Tablescape Thursday
Throwback Thursday
Home and Garden
Home
Joyously
Betty

5 comments:

  1. Love your black cats. They are so cute, perfect for a Halloween tablescape. The cupcakes are totally darling. Thank you for sharing. I am your newest follower. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Halloween decorations for the table. My daughter would love the little houses too!
    Discovered your blog via Throwback Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, what caught my eye was your chintz teacup. *smiles* Lovely mums and your cupcakes are really cute. Thanks for sharing at my HOME and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this, Betty - perfect Halloween tablescape - what would it be without black cats! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. RR
    เกม Candy Dreams ของทางค่าย Evoplay Slot เกมนี้มาในธีมลูกอมและขนมหวานสไตล์เดียวกับ Candy Crush
    แต่จะเน้นโทนสีพาสเทล ฟ้าอ่อน ชมพูอ่อน เหมือนขนมสายไหมและมาชเมลโล่ ให้ความรู้สึกหวานแหววและฟูนุ่มเบาสบาย สาว ๆ เห็นแล้วน่าจะชอบเกมนี้ไม่น้อย
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...