I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, December 2, 2013

Disneyland Inspired Christmas Wreath


Hello everyone, 
Welcome to My Cozy Corner.
 The Christmas spirit is everywhere in blogland.  This morning I've been enjoying all the beautiful homes on tour. I'm just getting started with my decorating. In November Sweetheart and I took a vacation to Southern California to visited our eldest son and his two beautiful daughters. I planned our trip to coincide with Disneyland's holiday season. 
My Disneyland Wreath 


My first impression of the beautiful world of Disney was a 
Christmas Wreath hanging from a lamp post. 
Beautiful green, red and silver ornaments with the addition of french horns. 
How cute it that...The Disneyland railroad is passing by with wonderful  blue and white gondolas.
 C.K. Holiday is the name on the Steam Engine. The train was named after Cyrus Kurtz Holiday, the founder of Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad. Disneyland Railroad opened in 1955.
This wreath was so much fun to create. First of all I had this wreath in my craft stash. I trotted off to the dollar store and bought the ornaments, bells and ribbon. The next stop was the thrift store. I looked and looked and finally found five french horns. Praise God! 
Pat @ Back Porch Musings had a great video on bow making. After watching the video I had a double bow with bells. Ta-da a bow was made~
I wired the colored ornaments and french horns in the same place as the 
Disney Wreath.

Cut the tails on the Bow and hung my Disneyland Wreath of the porch. 
There you have the whole story and I'm very proud of my 
Disneyland Inspired Christmas Wreath .


Thanks for visiting
Betty 
I'm off to do more decorating, but I'm joining in on the fun at a few parties.
Mosaic Monday
Met Monday 
Amaze Me Monday
The Scoop
Inspire Me
Tweak it Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Home and Garden
See you soon...
   

2 comments:

  1. Very festive in the traditional colours for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun, I love it and you really did an amazing copy of the one at Disneyland. Thanks so much for linking up to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...