I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vacation Fun~Houseboat



Hello everyone,
I'm back from vacation with my family. We had a great time. Playing and laughing almost every minute. 
Our week vacation started at 'Water Works' with sun, water and beautiful girls. Have you ever seen the license plate holder with the saying... My grandchildren are cuter than yours? Well I have six girls and I think they're pretty cute. 
My son 
Thursday afternoon we boarded our Houseboat. 
Working, Working, Working... Loading the houseboat and launching two ski boats with the lake level 130 feet below the rim of the face of the Dam was a little interesting.
My daughter's friend brought chaise lounges to put on the top of the dog house for star gazing. LOL. He's so sweet.
We brought great food and lots of water toys
The work's done, now it's time to rest a bit. Then it was time to play...
Pumping up the water toys was easy with a mini air compressor. Yes! We brought an air compressor. 
The girls are ready to use the slide.  A little water on the slide and down they go~
They're ready to get into the boats and ready to hit the water. 
Up on double water skis. 
Yay!!!
Up we go...Another girl on double skis.
Son and granddaughter watching the action and getting cool.
The girls are rocking on those double skis.
Having a boat ride. 
My daughter watching the girls ski, while a granddaughter is driving the ski boat. 
Inside the houseboat. 
Laughing, cooking, driving the houseboat and reading...
Shasta Dam
Back out in the water on a knee board.
Kneel Boarding is a favorite.
Saturday my two older granddaughters arrived for some water fun.
Granddaughter and friend.
This granddaughter loves to float on her ski vest with her 'The Fault in our Stars' sunglasses.
"Me" 
Party's over. 
2014 vacation matching bandana headbands.
The Last Good Bye. 
We had so much fun singing 
'Let's go to the mall'

The girls have a dance routine for this song and they danced in the water, they danced on the deck and got a standing ovation from another houseboat across the lake and they danced on the walkway to the slide. 
I laughed and laughed until my tummy hurt. 
Hope you play the video it's great.
Our houseboat for the weekend.
Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner. 
I'm off on another trip this weekend. See you next week.
I'm linking to:
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home




3 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun trip with family. Love all the pics. The girls are all so cute and so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! looks like a great family vacation!
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...