I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, September 19, 2014

Beautiful Gift Shop

Hello everyone,
I posted last Saturday my *Fall Picnic* Here 
On Sunday afternoon my sister and brother-in-law arrived for a couple of days. Monday we went golfing and out to dinner and Tuesday morning they left for home. Early Wednesday morning I drove to a friends house in Red Bluff to make a raffle basket for our Harvest Bazaar in November. After spending a delightful day visiting my wonderful friends I headed home. But before getting on the freeway I stopped by my favorite gift shop in the whole world.  The House of Design in the Kraft Library.
With the first day of Autumn Tuesday, September 23, 2014. 
I have some wonderful inspiration for mantels and table centerpieces. 

This is the first view I saw when I walked in door. 
Amazing***

Always a cloche and a bird house
The Autumnal Equinox
The word equinox comes from the Latin words for “equal night.” The fall and spring equinoxes are the only days of the year in which the Sun crosses the celestial equator
Thanks for visiting. If you would like to visit the House of Design go here.  To see the beautiful Kraft Library video go here
Joyously,
Betty
Natasha in OZ for Say G'Day Linky Party 
Under The Table and Dreaming for Sunday Showcase Party  
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Your Going to Love it Tuesday At Kathe with an E
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop!
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful shop. I would have come home with the pretty Quail. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could truly get lost in that shoppe= totally dreamy!

    I absolutely adore those quail!!!!! One doesn't see those very often, such a vintage look.

    Thanks for the autumn eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, there is so much to see, and everything is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Fall decor Betty! Lots of wonderful inspiration!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty - that would definitely be a fun place to shop! So many pretty things. I am new to your blog and your newest follower.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...