I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Saturday, September 13, 2014

*Fall Picnic*


Hello everyone,
Company is coming this weekend. I wanted to add a little fall color to our patio. While thrift shopping a couple of weeks ago I found this vintage wicker woven picnic basket...I knew it would be a wonderful addition to my patio area.

My sun hat is ready to shade the Autumn sun while working in the yard next week
Mr. and Mrs. Scarecrow have joined the party in the patio. I love to bring this pair of cuties out every September. 
Sunflowers are so perfect for my little vignette.  

My bistro set is used as added seating when we have a party. I found this soft Autumn colored throw at the goodwill for .99¢ Sweet♥
A neutral colored bow and tendrils surrounding the handles.
I love the detail on the vintage wicker basket.
Lately I've been fascinated by the 'Watercolor' technique on photographs. I played with Photoshop and created my version of a 'Watercolor' photo... 

Here is my new flag for the garden. Speaking of editing photos. I wish I knew how to remove the fold lines from my new flag without getting out the iron. I guess next week when I'm out working in the garden I'll take the flag off the flag holder and iron out the creases. LOL!
They say: Nothing is ever perfect...
Thanks for visiting and thanks for the wonderful comments.
Linking to:
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Under The Table and Dreaming for Sunday Showcase Party  
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Your Going to Love it Tuesday At Kathe with an E
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop!
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
Joyously,
Betty 

1 comment:

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...