I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Past Thanksgiving Tablescapes


Happy Thanksgiving to All...
During the month of November we pay special attention to being Grateful.
The bountiful life I have today is amazing.
Tablescape 2012 HERE
This year we are going to our son and daughter-in-law's house for Thanksgiving Dinner. I remember cooking for 12 to 14 people year after year. As I get older I love to visit my granddaughters sitting in the living room sharing their experience, strength and hope for the future. 
Tablescape 2011 HERE
The yellow and white dishes are vintage and the acorn bowls are so perfect for the season. Affection flatware and hurricane candle holders from the early eighties. Our son carved the beautiful wooden duck I have as the centerpiece. My children are very talented and I love to show their talent as often as I can. 
Oranges and bittersweet is the centerpiece for this tablescape. The salad plates are from TM and RL dinnerware. Soft taupe napkins with a taupe tablecloth is so cozy. Amber goblets from the thrift store finish a simple fall tablescape. 
Tablescape 2013 HERE

Hoping you have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving with loved ones...
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 

Met Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thur Life
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style





9 comments:

  1. Betty, enjoy your holiday at your son's. We are going to be with friends and not hosting this year. It's nice to have a break occasionally from hosting a large group. '-)
    Your table settings are lovely.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very interesting, I will visit again in the next article
    obat penyembuh sakit maag yang alami paling cepat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...all of these settings are marvelous. I love the coffee table especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. I like the little acorn dishes. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a Brit I always enjoy seeing the way that Thanksgiving is celebrated in the US. Have a wonderful time with your family, you have much to be thankful for I'm sure. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice to look back over your past tablescapes and the acorn dishes are sweet. You've earned a year off to enjoy the family outside of the kitchen. Wishing you a happy thanksgiving.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a beautiful time with your son...we always have our family...anywhere from 14 to 20...they all live right here. The married ones will be going to their spouse's parents...so we will have 14 plus possible boyfriends for the 3 teens...:) It is always such a fun time.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tables....enjoy your time with family!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...