I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, July 19, 2015

♥ Tea for Three ♥


Hello everyone,
My sweetheart and I celebrated our 55th Wedding Anniversary on July 17th. and we took a little trip to the coast. I will share some photos later this week. Last week before we left town I finally took the photos of my tea time tablescape. This tea time table started out to be a 4th of July tea time tablescape, but the 4th of July came and went. I took the flag napkins off  and changed the cupcake theme from 4th of July to soft pink and white.
Lets enjoy!
Tea for Three.

My cupcakes are made with a Wilton two color cupcake insert I received for Christmas from my granddaughters. A couple of days before the 4th my granddaughter came down and we mixed two different cake mixes. One white cake mix and one strawberry cake mix. We took a frosting bag and a large tip and filled the frosting bag with strawberry cake mix and filled the insert with the strawberry cake mix. We then filled another frosting bag with the white cake mix and filled the hole in the middle of the cupcake insert with the white cake mix. After baking and cooling the cupcakes I piped on strawberry frosting and sprinkled white coconut on top. Ta da...fluffy and delicious.
White roses from my garden in a vase from my mother's collection.
The tablecloth is red, white and blue from World Market. Part of my 4th of July tablescape. 
I invited the granddaughters to join me for tea and cupcakes. We love to have tea and a bit of a visit. We each have a different tea cup and I gave them the cupcakes I didn't cut open to show you the inside. I ate that one.
My napkin ring is from the thrift store and I'm mixing some patterns with the blue and white napkins and different blue and white dishes.
The White Crystalline Hybrid Tea Rose blooms all Summer long.


Tea bag caddies are a must at tea time.


A mosaic to pin
Thanks for visiting and thank you for your comments regarding my master bedroom update.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday 
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday

22 comments:

  1. Betty, your teatime table - and snacks- absolutely lovely!

    I bet your granddaughters adore coming for tea at your home.

    I love you make these times so special for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very happy anniversary! I loved your blue and white! The cupcakes were really cool! Clever! And I love your teacup stack! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tea time! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. 55 years is amazing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue & white so your tea is all the more appealing to me. Happy Anniversary !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, what a lovely blue and white teascape .. perfect for the holiday or any day! I bet the grands enjoyed it. I had no idea there were inserts for cupcakes ... I'm behind the times! I bet they were delicious. Happy Anniversary to you! Happy Monday and Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Betty!! ♡ Your blue and white tea table setting is just lovely! Your granddaughters are so very fortunate to share such special tea times with you! Wishing you and your special sweetheart happy summer days!
    ♡ Dawn@Petals.Paper.SimpleThymes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel inspired to hold a tea for three! You do things so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet to have a tea for three with your granddaughters. The cupcakes do look yummy and it would have been hard to choose one of the blue and white teacups. A belated happy anniversary Betty and thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, I love your blue and white! It is always so fresh and pretty. And stacked teacups are totally charming. We have the same teapot. I shared mine last week. The cupcakes look wonderful and your white roses are exquisite. They look lovely with your tea setting. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! What a wonderful testimony you two are! Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your 55th wedding anniversary, Betty! Love your tea time's blue and white motif. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary ... Blue and white theme is so very lovely... the stacked cups , so charming...I like the variation of your pink cupcakes against the blue and white teacups...Everything look wonderfully happy and joyous... and the white roses in the blue vase are exquisite...Wishing you many more wonderful years of bliss together.....Congratulations !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary! Love your teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betty, Congrats on your anniversary. The pink cup cakes look delicious! The blue tea bag caddies in the shape of a tea pot are great. I will keep looking for some. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your big anniversary. Such a beautiful tea...I would like to know how you do the background of your photos...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tea ware and oh those cupcakes...yum-my!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the info on how your lovely photos are done. I have only a little point and shoot camera (less than $100) but I wonder if I used a white poster board if I might like MY photos better. Worth a try...and thanks again for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your 55th wedding anniversary. Our 38th is tomorrow. Lovely, lovely blue and white tea set - always my favorite. And such pretty cupcakes. What a fun time you must have had with your granddaughters for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary! So sweet, I can only imagine the memories made, those your grandaugters will cherish forever!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely! White and blue is never wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We have a Family Restaurant in our town called the Cozy Corners. Tourist head for it when they come.

    Your ahead of us in Anniversary two years. Continued health for you in your years ahead. Bless you both.



    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Anniversary:-)
    What a great China Collection:-) Love the blue color:-)
    Greetings from Poland:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. RR
    สัญลักษณ์โบนัส Shake 3 ตัว ที่ปรากฏในตำแหน่งใด ๆ บนเพลา 2,3 และ 4 นั้นจะเริ่มฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    ระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส ให้เขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคเพื่อเปิดเผยรางวัลที่ได้กับเขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคอีกครั้งเพื่อเปิดเผยซองทองคำ 8 ซอง
    จะได้รับซองทองคำ 3 ซองระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    แตะที่ “ซองทองคำ” เพื่อเปิดเผยทั้งการได้รางวัลเหรียญ การเลือกเพิ่มเติม หรือ “เติมใหม่” มีเพียงซองทองคำเท่านั้นที่สามารถเลือกได้
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...