I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP #227

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop #227
Welcome.
Are you ready to party?
I am!!!
My favorite thing this week is:
My Flowering Pear Tree~
Falling Blossoms look like Snow 
I've been working in the garden this past week. 
Two and one-half hours for seven days.
Ready for Spring

It's time to share your blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop!


Please follow your wonderful hostesses.








Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherine and her hostesses’ permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on pinterest and as features on their blogs.
Happy Hopping!

;

2 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such an fabulous party! I would to see you at our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We Pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowering trees. As a matter of fact, I am in the process of painting a flowering crabapple tree - I took a photo of a grove of them a number of years ago and just got inspired to try my hand at a landscape.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...