I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Let's Celebrate


Hello everyone,
I have all my yard work done and I'm ready for our
party this Saturday. Today's temperature was over the 
century mark and all this week it's projected to 
be in the triple digits.  I will be moving the party into
the house, but we will do the family photo 
outside under the big tree. I'll share the photo next week. 
I was planning to have the food inside the house and eat outside
So I moved the black table and chairs from the pergola to the open patio for 
more seating and with the picnic table we've had since the 70's
plus the table in the covered patio we have seating for 16 people.
That was before I saw the HOT weather forecast.
We will be eating indoors now. 
  I found two Salmon colored geraniums for decoration.
I love my bunting hanging in the pergola and my
new patio umbrella to shade my company.
When I moved the black patio table and chairs to the 
open patio, I moved my bistro set and bench under
the pergola. The lavender is blooming beautifully, and 
I decided I wouldn't harvest it this year for my lavender projects.
I just want to enjoy the beautiful blooms.

A little apartment size stove sits under the
pomegranate tree. I would like to find some vintage cups 
to put on the stove top adding more color... 
The family will be arriving on Thursday afternoon and  
hopefully I will be able to snap some photos of the
covered patio and the dining room decorated for
my birthday party on Saturday.
Have a great week. 
Joyously,
Betty 

Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. A perfect place for outdoor pleasure. We have had so much rain, the temperature still nice. However, in Texas, it will not last. Trust all goes well for your party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love outdoor spaces! Hope you enjoyed your company! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...