I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, June 20, 2016

June Garden Journal


Hello everyone,
Welcome to my blog...If this is your first time
here I am so happy you are visiting.
Each month I share photos of my garden.
I love to see the changes from month to
month and year to year. 
The little blue bench got a new paint job.
and I am trying to develop a shade area 
under my plum tree...I have wild violets growing
and I would like to plant some hosta plants and other
shade loving plants.
My new love affair is my water pump.
I love the contrast of my garden decor in this
photograph.
June is the begining of our hot weather season.  I planted two
hydrangeas last year. They have grown taller
and wider this year. I bought a new umbrella to
cover them during the hot summer days.
I think I need to find a new place for my angel. She is
getting covered with the beautiful blooms. Go Here
for a look at last year's hydrangeas.
My hydrangeas are very special to me. 
During the month of May the roses are all blooming.
June is the month for my day lilies to show off.
I love the beautiful yellow/orange color of 
day lilies.
One more look at my water pump. 
I hope you have a great week. I will be back 
soon to share more garden beauty.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Bernideen's BTTCG Blog Party
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Betty, I just got done fertilizing mine. I hope they bloom this year, I miss them. I am going to have to be content seeing your beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks amazing, Betty! I love hydrangeas myself, they're beautiful.

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Betty:
    Yes indeed - your garden is truly lovely. I love the statuary and the colors you have painted things. Great fun. Thanks for sharing and linking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely garden! I can imagine sharing a glass of iced tea and gazing at your blooms!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...