I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tea for Me


Hello everyone,
I've been away this week on a little trip to 
South Lake Tahoe. It has been hot here at home so we decided 
to celebrate our 56th Wedding Anniversary early.
We will be married 56 years on July 17, 2016.
The weather at 6000 feet was 84 degrees compared to
our 106 degrees here at home.
I came home and unpacked and was ready for a cup
of tea. Just for me.

My hydrangeas are fading, but still, doing well under
the umbrella. 
The tea cups and saucers are Delft

Spode dinner plate, unmarked dessert plate, and two delft tea cups and saucers.
My great-grandmother's sterling silverware. 
Fortebraccio Blue and White pottery vase with faded pink hydrangea
blooms. 
I hope you enjoyed my tea for me today.
I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Bernideen's BTTCG Blog Party
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

22 comments:

  1. Hi this is my first time to visit with you. Loved all your pretty pics that I could see.....for some reason they were not all coming up!
    I am a hydrangea lover too, and your pink ones are so lovely. Really enjoyed yor collage as well. Just so you know the 2, 4,5, and 6th pics
    were missing..........so don't know if you can fix that or not, but thought I would let you know just in case.

    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty, I love your blue and white dishes especially the tea pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty. Nothing better than blue and white to me! Congratulations on 56 years! Wonderful...we are lagging behind at 43. Glad you had a lovely time, and so glad you had time for a gorgeous teatime! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your blue and white china so lovely and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. I love the blue and white china set. It's so classic and I am so happy you shared at Dishing it and Digging it link party. We love having you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty, my name is Anne and I'm a first time visitor to your blog (by way of Amaze Me Monday). I love love love blue and white dishes, and your pictures show me why!! And I have to say, it got me choked up a little. My Mom just passed away last month, and she also loved blue dishes also. And hydrangeas. Sniff.... Anyway, have a great day, and hope to see you stop by my blog sometime to say hi (http://birdsongbitsandpieces.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you have been able to escape the heat, your tea table is a lovely way to have that 30 minute treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Betty, congratulations on your wonderful anniversary!
    your tea time is gorgeous in blue. The hydrangeas are stunning (I posted them today too), wish they lasted in the heat. We are very hot here as well.
    I do love all your blue and white china, it really looks gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, so beautiful and such a delight to visit today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous! Your blue and white is just so pretty, Betty. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! What a marvellous milestone! I wish you both a wonderful stretch of blissful years together. Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary, Betty! Your blue transferwares blend together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful, I love all the blue! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. I'm stopping by from Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your blues...and Happy Anniversary...we had our 56th last April....xo
    Happy Pinks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blue and white is the perfect setting to enjoy a cup of tea, and the hydrangea is gorgeous.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful combination of dishes, flowers and tea. I love the Reno and Tahoe area.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely. Very nice tablescape. I love the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated anniversary my friend. Your table looks lovely. I love the teapot napkin rings!! Thank you for sharing at the linky party. pinned xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful table! I wish I could grow hydrangeas. The deer love them as much as I do. I wish you many more happy anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2016/07/make-pretty-monday-week-185.html Hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your pretty table! The silver looks so classic and lovely. Happy Anniversary! I don't blame you for trying to escape the heat! It has been miserable here in Florida! Bring on the cooler Fall!! I would love it if you would stop by and share this at our Celebrate Your Story! link party, we would love to have you join us. If you have the time, here is the link: http://celebrateanddecorate.com/celebrate-story-36/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your tea is lovely! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...