I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

75th Birthday with Family

Hello everyone,
Saturday, we celebrated my husband's 75th birthday. Our family
gathered together for an afternoon of fun and games.
We have a kitchen outside, and my husband prepared 
a traditional St. Patrick Day's dinner.
Some of the family is peeling onions for our meal.
Our son is jumping rope, while his wife and two 
granddaughters watch in amazement.
The baby granddaughter is showing everyone how easy 
to jump rope, while another granddaughter watches.
The oldest granddaughter is playing toss the washer,
and her dad, aunt, and cousins watch.
I love to take a family portrait every time we have a family reunion.
I love these people♥
This is so silly! We are singing Happy Birthday before
hubby blows out the forest fire in his cake. LOL.
He is contemplating how to blow out the candles. 
Smokescreen. LOL
He received many heart-warming cards and fabulous gifts
to fit his sense of humor. I love this hat with lights.
My granddaughter took this photo of us together.
I just can't believe we are both 75 years old.
What a journey we have had and are still enjoying today.
This post is dedicated to our family.
Love you all so much.
Mom and Dad.

Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

2 comments:

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...