I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Sunflower Tea Time






Hello everyone,
It's been awhile since I have written a post.  If this is your first time visiting,
I love to write about tea time, traveling and family.  A few years ago, I would 
cook and bake up a storm, but my husband has diabetes and sugar has been removed
from our diet.  I have been publishing a tea time every month this year to 
use for my 2918 Tea Time calendar coming on sale in November.
This month is all about Sunflowers. I found the beautiful Sunflowers at the grocery store, and I have my favorite place in my dining room for tea time photography.  The tea table is covered with a vintage tablecloth from the thrift store.
The Franciscan teacups and saucers are a thrift store find also. 
The Sunflower napkin rings are from the thrift store. My great-grandmother's
tea spoon is ready to stir a cup of tea.  I love to find great vintage items and bring
them home to treasure for my lifetime. Our dining room faces the South, and the
bright sun is not the natural light I would love to use for my calendar,
 so I use the cafe curtains while I photograph Tea Time.

The French Country teapot I purchased in Brookings, Oregon while  I 
was touring the Oregon Coast during 2008. 
I have a little news about our weather.  We had a shower of rain last Thursday, and
the fires and smoke are much less this week.  The triple-digit temperatures are
 gone for a week or so.    Forcast is beautiful weather for the first day of Autumn
on September 22, 2017.

Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes 

11 comments:

  1. Some of my favorite things: Sunflowers, Tea, Franciscan anything! One of my favorite Aunts had a complete set of the Franciscan Apple -- including glasses. It was so much fun to have breakfast with her in the kitchen ... thanks for the memories! Beautiful teascape! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho how wonderful that you take a pic for every month for your calendar 2018. This Fall image with the tea table is gorgeous, just perfect! I love it all... teacup, table topper and sunflowers.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous. These are my favorite and appreciate you sharing at Dishing it and Digging it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect so perfect for the end of summer. It is such areleif to be without smoke! Love your sunflowers. And the teapot is such a comforting look. So nice to visit for tea! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, your Cozy Corner is indeed cozy - your tea setting looks so warm and inviting. I like the way you've used curtains to adjust the light for your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tea time!Love sunflowers...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can one now smile when viewing a sunflower? That is wonderful and they look so fresh. Someone gave me some seeds today for next year and I had seen them at Janice's house - like 8 ft tall! Lovely teatime table setting Betty - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty, I love the sunflowers. The tea set is nice. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures and a beautiful Flowers! Have a Happy weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love sunflowers - they really do brighten up a room (and a blog post!). Your teapot is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very nice post.The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!
    ดูบอลสด
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
    ผลบอลสด

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...