I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, October 8, 2017

October Tea Time

Hello everyone,
Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins. I just love pumpkins. 
It's time for another tea time. October is so amazing. The colors are
warm, but the weather is cool. When I started styling my tea time tablescape
I used my new tea towel. Pumpkins and sunflowers embroidered on a white linen background. 
My orange velvet pumpkin adds softness to my design. 
Radfords Fenton England"The Gatineau"Tea Cup and Saucer
Made in England.
Sedum Autumn Joy is in full bloom in my garden this month.  I
adore the color and texture of sedum.  A small crock is used
to keep the photo in the 8 x 10 frame for my calendar page.
A pumpkin napkin holds my handmade sparkly autumn leaf napkin.  
My flower chintz teacup and saucer with gold trim is so perfect for the fall season.

It is so difficult to choose a favorite style.

I love to create a mosaic for my Pinterest board PIN IT 
Have a great week.  I hope to be back soon.
Joyously,
Betty 
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes 

23 comments:

  1. A beautiful autumn vignette. The colors and arrangement look festive and I'd love to sit at your table and have a chat! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pumpkin inspired collage and tea time with the MM crowd this week, Happy Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your fall items. The teacup and plate with the pumpkin napkin ring, everything is so Beautiful. I am enjoying Autumn also with cooler temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! Just LOOK at that sedum!!!!!! So beautiful with all it's texture and color!!! It's the perfect piece of nature to use with this gorgeous place setting! I love how the pattern of the china is not just on the outside but all over the teacup. How pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fall teacup is so pretty and goes well in your arrangement. The sedum is so lush and full. October is a beautiful month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Autumn tea vignettes. Pretty teacups, beautiful and bright oranges and browns with a subtle hint of yellow. The sedum is gorgeous. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you've arranged things too...the colors of Fall are so beautiful. I found some old velvet at the thrift store and need to try to make some pumpkins! Beautiful! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous teacup and beautiful Fall decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to your blog but this post has me hooked right away! I am a vintage dish lover and I love fall as well. You have beautifully combined two of my favorite things. I will be returning often!

    Amber at followtheyellowbrickhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty autumn tea setting! I'm admiring the lovely teacup and velvet pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great eye for combinations of colors and textures, not to mention your talent for arranging these delightful items into pleasing settings! Really enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Betty, this is really special! You've created unique autumn vignettes that do not overdo any of the traditional elements.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw this on the SYS link party and had to click on it. Such a pretty photo. Love that tea cup and saucer. I have a collection that I adore looking at everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love The Gatineau pattern, and am always happy when I find it. Your velvet pumpkin is so cute! Definitely capturing the essence of fall! Have a lovely week and thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning vignette. I have to go back up and look again. You make me want to start collecting tea cups and saucers, but I don't know where I'd put them. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Betty:
    What a lovely cup and saucer and so wonderful for fall. Your pumpkins are a delight. No blog party for me this week - my computer is in for repairs! Thanks for sharing and participating in my party last week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how pretty. The tea cup and saucer are the perfect Autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. สล็อต 1688

    . สมัครสมาชิกกับทาง SUPER SLOT 98 ก็สามารถเข้าเล่นได้ในทันที ทุกเวลา 24 ชั่วโมง สามารถเลือกเดิมพันได้ต่ำสุดตามต้องการ

    ReplyDelete
  20. เว็บ สล็อต

    สมัครสมาชิกกับทาง SUPER SLOT 98 ก็สามารถเข้าเล่นได้ในทันที ทุกเวลา 24 ชั่วโมง สามารถเลือกเดิมพันได้ต่ำสุดตามต้องการ

    ReplyDelete
  21. RR
    “Phoenix Guardians” เกม PG Slot เครดิตฟรี สล็อตจากค่าย PG Slot นำเสนอเรื่องราวที่เกิดขึ้น ณ หมู่บ้านจินเฟิง
    ชาวบ้านที่นั่นมักจะห้ามไม่ให้นักท่องเที่ยวที่อยากรู้อยากเห็นเข้าใกล้หุบเขา แม้แต่เพื่อนผู้พิทักษ์ผู้ซึ่งกำลังปกป้องถ้ำในหุบเขาลึกลับนั้นก็ยังถูกห้ามเช่นกัน หลาย ๆ
    คนอาจยังไม่รู้ว่าถ้ำนั้นเป็นที่อยู่ของนกฟีนิกซ์ซึ่งอาศัยอยู่ในถ้ำมาหลายชั่วอายุคนแล้ว และชาวบ้านยังกล่าวกันว่าบางครั้งถ้ำฟีนิกซ์จะลุกเป็นไฟเพลิงขึ้นมาและอาจคร่าชีวิตคนได้
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  22. RR
    ที่มีรูปแบบเกมที่ไม่เหมือนใคร ฉากหลังใช้บรรยากาศของบ้านแม่มดในป่าลึกที่มืดมิด เต้มไปด้วยสัตว์สีดำมากมายทั้งนกกา
    แมวดำ และค้างคาว ส่วนสัญลักษณจะเกี่ยวข้องกับไอเทมแม่มด เช่น หม้อต้มยาและน้ำยาวิเศษ เป็นต้น ก่อนเล่นช่วงโบนัส
    จะมีวงล้อให้สุ่มสัญลักษณ์ 1 อย่างก่อนเริ่มสุ่มเกมฟรี
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...