I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, December 8, 2017

December Tea Time

Hello everyone,
Welcome to December and My Cozy Corner. 
"A Cup of Christmas Tea" 
This is the December photo of my 2018 Tea Time Calendar.
I received so much pleasure from styling my tea scapes, and I hope my
friends and family will enjoy my Tea Time calendar. 
Would you like to have A Cup of Christmas Tea?
When I found this cup at the thrift store, I knew
just how I wanted the photograph to look. 
I wanted to have the bokeh effect in my photo and 

I think I accomplished the task.
I did some research about the teacup and saucer.
  •  Green Holly, Red Berries, Gold Trim
  • Pattern: A Cup of Christmas Tea by Waldman House
  • Status: Discontinued. Circa: 1981 - 2005
I have Holly growing in my garden, 
and I picked fresh Holly 
with berries for the white milk glass vase. 
My great-grandmother's vintage teaspoon 
A red Holly berry candle lights up 
Cup of Christmas Tea.
One more look at the delightful tea scape.
A mosaic to pin
Thanks for stopping by.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

22 comments:

  1. I love that tea cup and saucer--and am sad cause I had that set before I moved to Fl a couple years ago and couldn't bring it with me--maybe someday I will find one in a thrift store too--
    love how you photographed it-
    enjoy the moments, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! A few years ago, a friend surprised me by sending me "A Cup of Christmas Tea". I always enjoy seeing your beautiful tea settings so I'm sure your family and friends will be delighted with your Tea Time calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the red berry candle? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cup of tea would go good right now---thank you. I do love the Holly/berry pattern.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful December tea table vignette, everything goes together so beautifully, thank you for bringing it to Mosaic Monday this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the seasonal china and colourful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Cup of Christmas teacup. I also love the book "A Cup of Christmas Tea". Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHat a stunning tea cup vignette and that berry candle is unlike anything I have ever seen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, What a wonderful tea setting. Love the colors and the bokeh in the background. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How blessed to find that beautiful tea cup! It's perfect for the holidays and fun to take pics of with all your festive decor! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your December vignette! Beautiful! I love the pattern. Merry Christmas indeed! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful Vignette! I love tea cups too and I have one of those. Do you use yours? I do, carefully, and maybe once a year. Afterall, tea tastes better in a fancy cup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very festive indeed! My mother used to have some things like the milk vase, but I am not sure what happened to them. I will have to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Betty, your teatime Christmas vignette is just gorgeous.

    I love that cup - one of my favorite books - and you've displayed yours beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful setting you've created, Betty! How lucky to find the Cup of Christmas teacup. I have the book, but sadly, not the teacup.
    I read your previous post on the sheet pan pies. Wow, what a fabulous idea, and I liked your tips on preparing it. I surely must try this for a luncheon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Betty, holly berries are so beautiful, and I've never seen a candle like that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great candle! I love your holly berries teacup for the Holidays; I so wish I had the 12 months RA teacups. Actually, 11 months as I have my October cup I cherish and love cause it was my Mil's.
    Beautiful Betty.
    Merry Christmas my friend.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your beautiful Christmas dishes! Thank you for linking up to Home For Christmas link party!
    Amber
    Follow The Yellow Brick Home

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Cup of Christmas Tea Series. I saw a teapot the other day but it was chipped. I have the cup and saucer and book. So pretty! Your calendar will be extra lovely in December! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ไม่อยากเสี่ยง เจอเว็บโกง หรือหาเว็บประจำอยู่
    เรามีเว็บดีเว็บดังมาแนะนำต้องเว็บนี้เลย


    สล็อตjoker

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...