I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May Tea Time

Hello everyone,
It's been awhile since I've posted.
Life is happening, and I've been busy
with family and enjoying my leisure time in my Spring garden.

May is a beautiful month in our garden. I wanted to share a cup and saucer
I received from my son and his family for my 75th birthday a couple of years ago.
I love the saying on the saucer. 
Mothers are a rose...
...in the garden of life
I captured my Graham Thomas and Iceberg Roses in a birdcage.
The deep yellow and fluffy blooms are my favorite.

Mother's Day in May was a special day this year. I enjoyed 
going out to breakfast with my daughters and granddaughters,
and shopping the rest of the day for vacation clothes.
I am so blessed to have a beautiful garden to photograph for
the 2019 Tea Time calender I enjoy giving to my family and
friends each year at Christmas. 
Thank you so much for visiting me and hope you enjoyed 
May Tea Time.
Joyously, 
Betty 
Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

25 comments:

  1. Oh my!Just stunning vignettes!Adorable yellow roses and gorgeous teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooo lovely ! Gorgeous teacup and yellow roses dear friend.
    So happy to see you back in blog land. Yes, nothing better then to enjoy Spring and leisure time combined.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I'm obsessed with growing (and buying) roses so I hope you'll showcase your garden in a future post. Your's are just lovely. i AHVE to know your secrets! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Pink Saturday. Beautiful teacup, lovely sentiment.

    Blessings,
    Patti @ Celebrating Our Days

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty tea time vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your yellow roses and lovely vignettes! Thank you for sharing at our Spring Tea Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty, those roses are amazing! They are the prettiest soft yellow. The Mother's tea cup and saucer are very special too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Betty, I did enjoy my May tea time with you, your roses are stunning and the china goes perfectly with them to make a charming vignette. Happy Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope tea cups and saucers never go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful gift your teacup and saucer!!!
    Happy Mosaic Monday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a special gift from your son! Thank you for sharing at the Tea and Roses Linky party. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful teacup and saucer you received from your son. It pairs beautifully with the roses from your garden. Really lovely photos.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betty, your tea time is so inviting. The cup and saucer from your son along with your gorgeous garden roses make me smile. Yes, spring has us all busy out in the garden! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely cup and saucer make a beautiful mosaic. Love the roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful flowers on the tea cup! I love May...it's one of my favorite months! Happy birthday to you! It's a big birthday month for our family too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cup and saucer! Good for you. And Happy Birthday.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. O MY!!! What a stunning tea cup and saucer!! I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a lovely cup and saucer and pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what an elegant teacup for Mother’s Day! And the roses are gorgeous! Have a lovely week and thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty post! Thank you so much for sharing at the Spring Tea Party Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your dishes are beautiful and those roses are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wish you more and more success in future. Love you.Keep Rocking
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  23. While making a plan to grow marijuana don't know how to grow weed. Just visit this website to know more about weed growing procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Going out to buy Baratza espresso machine then make a visit to Reviewssaint to have the Baratza espresso machine reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  25. RR
    รูปแบบของเกม Tree of Fortune สล็อตทำกำไร มีการนำต้นไม้แห่งโชคลาภมาใช้ในการพัฒนาเกมทำให้เกมมีภาพสวย
    คมชัด ดึงดูดความน่าสนใจได้ดีมาก เกม Tree of Fortune ถือเป็นเกมที่โบนัสเเตกง่าย ในเกมมีฟีเจอร์พิเศษอย่างฟีเจอร์ซองแดง
    ฟีเจอร์โบนัส ทำให้มีโอกาสได้เงินรางวัลเพิ่มสูงขึ้น สมัครเล่นเองได้ง่าย ๆ เล่นผ่านมือถือทั้งทางแอปพลิเคชั่นและเล่นผ่านทางหน้าเว็บตรงของทางค่าย
    Superslot 98 หรือสามารถติดต่อแอดมินได้ที่ @SPS98 รวมค่ายเกมสล็อตไว้มากมายมากกว่า 30 ค่าย มีบริการแอดมินดูแลตอบลูกค้าตลอด 24 ชม.
    พร้อมด้วยระบบฝาก – ถอน ออโต้ ที่เร็วที่สุด
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...