I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Angel~Tea Cups~Cloche


Happy Thursday to all of you wonderful bloggers and friends.
Yes, I'm very happy today. The sun is warming the ground and the temps are amazing. We are in the low 80's and perfect weather for gardening. I've been planting outside for the past few days.
Our garden tour is only 23 days away. 
I visited my favorite thrift store last week and found another cupid. Or (baby angel) and two new tea cups. Our Camellia tree is blooming and I couldn't resist to set a table with my new little friends.
While it was raining a few weeks ago, I was ironing some of my tea towels and some small table cloths and hung them on the clothes rack.  
I love  my cloches and I've always wanted a bell shaped one. While in Michaels Craft store I bought this beauty. Exactly what I've been looking for to showoff my tea cups. 

The three together. *Oh so pretty*
I love my dining room. The windows look out into my garden, but I love my lace curtains for my romantic tablescape. The camellia is an old garden favorite called 'Pink Perfection' and is a wonderful addition to my garden.
Tea Cup under Glass♥

Stanley English Bone China
Paragon Victoriana Rose English Bone China


I'm so happy you came for a visit. I love company.
Hope you enjoyed yourself and please come again. 
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Show and Tell at  My Romantic Home
Show and Tell Saturday at Cheerios and Lattes
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Inspired Sunday at Sunday View
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House  
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Your Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe with an E   
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tea Cup Tuesday at Artful Affirmations
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
Tea In The Garden at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Centerpiece Wednesday - Spring Ideas at The Style Sisters 
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style


21 comments:

  1. What a beautiful vignette with the angel and lovely teacups. You have pretty linen and washed too!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also adore your header with that great teacup collection!

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, how lovely this post is! The tea cups and all of the shades of pink are perfect. I think you should invite all of your blogging friends over for tea (hint, hint!). We would have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...love the way your flowers complement the cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a few cloches this week too, one with china cups. How pretty is your table with the pinks and fabulous flowers.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely linens and vignette. Fun idea to stack the pretty tea cups under the cloche.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty vignette! Your tea cups are lovely! Enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely vignette!

    Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can never have too many teacups! I love the idea of displaying them under a cloche.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pink rose teacups are so very pretty. Love the way you displayed them under the cloche.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous - love how you put these lovely items together! Just heavenly!!

    I am your newest follower. : - )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! I like the tea cup under the cloche- great idea :-) You have a garden tour coming up??? I love gardening! I hope it all goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well of course I LOVE the teacups! Perfect with the cloche and angel. 80s! We're lucky to get into the 60s today! Your dining room is so lovel for spring! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea and Happy Easter!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Betty, your tea time today is very romantic in soft pinks! I love your new angel, and your cloches. The tea cup is a real sweetie! Paragon is one of my top favorite manufacturers. I love seeing your vintage linens hanging to dry! That is one of my favorite things to do, wash and iron linen! lol! I must have been a happy maid in a former life! ; )
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the roses on your new teacups. They look marvelous with your camellia. Wonderful cherub. Everything looks so pretty. Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty post! Enjoyed every word, each picture is magazine worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post Betty. I sure hope you share your garden tour with us too. Have a wonderful Easter. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful way to showcase these beautiful saucers! The pretty cloche is just the right size! I also love your cherub. Have a wonderful week!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun way to display your beautiful tea cups.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a beautiful vignette and lovely way to display your teacups! I am delighted that you shared with A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...