I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Spring Wreath


Welcome everyone,
Hope you're having a sunny weekend. We have a little sun again, and I'll be working in the garden most of next week. We had a couple of rainy days, so I decided to make the wreath for the front porch. The day of the Garden Tour, the members of the Rose society will be sitting at a table on the porch selling tickets and receiving guests. I wanted to use my Boxwood wreath I bought in January to hang over the fireplace for the winter months and add a little sign and burlap bow.
Before
I found a little welcome sign hanging in the patio and hung it to the top of the boxwood wreath. 
While shopping at Michaels Craft store I found 5 feet of burlap for $2.99. Ta-Da a burlap bow. I might add a some white flowers to the center of the bow. It needs a little something more.
The front porch has a large space for the ladies to sit under the porch overhang and stay out of the sun. We never know about our weather the first week of May. It could be hot or cold and rainy. I'm personally praying for perfect weather. As a hostess I always want my home to be PERFECT. LOL!
After
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Linking to:
Between naps on the Porch for MetamorphosisMonday
 DIY Showoff for DIY Showoff Party
 Creatively Living for Monday Funday Party
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cozy Little House for Tweak It Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me
Home Stories A 2 Z for Tutorials and TipsTuesday

Joyously,
Betty♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. The square wreath is so pretty. Very creative. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that goes lives this afternoon at 3:00 PM. http://www.astrollthrulife.net. Hope to see you three. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very few people understand the work that goes into an outside scene, you hit the mark. The use of burlap was very tasteful and I hope all that see it fill the magic of the design. Please come visit my Easter trail.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...