I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, April 21, 2014

Old Camellia Tree


Welcome everyone, 
The weather was beautiful today. As you can see my 
'Old Camellia Tree'
is blooming overtime...This camellia was planted in 1973.
'Pink Perfection' 
I have a bouquet of Camellias in the 
'Angel~Tea Cups~Cloche' post HERE
I will be cleaning the flowers on the ground before the Garden Tour on May 3, 2014.
Working in the pergola area today. We're putting down fresh sand and planting another flower bed. We bought a new patio table and chairs for the patio, which I've wanted for over 20 years...
If you want anything done around the yard, have a garden tour. 
Oh my gosh!
Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner
Linking to: 
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Inspire Me at A Stroll Thru Life
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
See you soon,
Joyously
Betty 

4 comments:

  1. Your pink perfection has aged beautifully! Happy Spring. ~Marlee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have a green thumb to have planted that tree in 1973 and it is still blooming. Just lovely and in PINK. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything goes well on the day of your Garden Party.
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we built a home in 1971, my aunt gave me three camellia bushes. Only one survived and it is a tree today. It's a rosy red and I think it may be called American Beauty. Every year it blooms in late Feb. in south Ga and always reminds me of her. The plants that are given to you by others are always the most special.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...