I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Waiting for Santa Claus

Hello everyone,
The Christmas countdown is on...Our granddaughters are teenagers now, but we still love thinking about Santa Claus and his reindeer coming to visit on Christmas Eve. I've setup a little snack for Santa and his reindeer on the back porch. 
Santa is up on the roof top of my Fitz and Floyd cookie jar.
Cold milk and freshly baked cookies are set on a clear Christmas platter waiting for Santa's arrival.   

The cookies came from my neighbor's cookie swap and I found these precious little milk bottles and straws at Tuesday Morning.
I put some reindeer food on table for Santa to spread on the lawn. The reindeer can eat their oats while waiting for Santa to finish his delivery.

A lantern with starry lights to help Santa find his way into our house and deliver the gifts he has on his list as he is checking it twice. LOL! 
Sweetheart and I are spending at quiet Christmas eve at home. I will be going to church for Carols and Lessons in the early evening and when I come home we'll enjoy a bowl of Manhattan style clam chowder with crusty bread and salad. At midnight I watch Midnight Mass from Rome. Sweetheart and I visited the Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica in August 2010 for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. The mass and music is truly amazing.   
Hope you're having a wonderful week.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge Farm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...