I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Garden Journal 2015


Hello everyone,
This is the last of June and I wanted to share with you the progress of my summer garden. The heat is one hot mess, but I have a wonderful watering system and my plants are doing fairly well in this scorching heat. (113 degrees Wednesday) and cooling to 104 on the 4th of July.   The day lilies are blooming every day and I love when their blooms are surround the cupids in the birdbath.
T
My fern grotto is growing nicely. My lemon tree and jade plant are in the shade and that is a good thing. 
The yellow cannas are blooming nicely too. In a week or so they will be finished and the Black Eyed Susans will be blooming in the month of July.
I have a boston fern and a tree fern in the big pot. The boston fern loves the patio and so do I.
The shade in the pergola area is doing wonderful I forgot to take a photo of my beautiful hostas blooming in the shade of the big old tree. I will try to remember next month. Hopefully my granddaughters will help me put some lights on the pergola for some evening dinners in August. 
My wax begonia was in the house this winter and all she did was pout. I don't water my plants in the house everyday, but outside I have an automatic timer and the water goes on everyday for ten minutes and waters all the plants you see.
When the weather cools down, Sweetheart and I are going to have a painting party and repaint the blue bench and a few other things.
The wax begonia, ferns and angels.
Pin a mosaic and visit often.


See you in July for some 4th of July fun.  I have a couple of posts for the celebration.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday

3 comments:

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...