I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Pink Peony Tea Time

Hi everyone,
Peony season is over now. The season lasts three weeks in May. While I
was on vacation, my peonies bloomed profusely. On May 15th I found this
bouquet in my garden. I wanted to have a photo of the pink peonies for my
2018 calendar and one of these pictures I will have on the calendar.
I found ants all over the flowers and needed to retouch the ant problem.
The gloves are from a garage sale. I don't have small hands, and this pair would just not fit.
The little pearls on the wrist are so precious.
Do you love Tea? I do. When I found this tea tin. I knew it would be
perfect for my Pink Peony Tea Time post.
I read a post awhile back, that peony blooms look like ballerina dresses
I think the description is accurate. Thank you Rattlebridge Farm.

Three of my favorite tea cups. The cross-stitch cup is my VERY favorite.
The vintage tea tin is a little treasure I will cherish for a long time.
I think I might use it again when the Black-eyed Susan's bloom.
I left the ants in this photo because I just saw them while typing this line.
I needed to know why ants like peonies the answer is here. 
This is a natural and temporary activity. It is believed that peonies produce small amounts of nectar and other ant attractants to encourage ants to help in opening the dense double flower buds found in many peonies. The ants may be found covering certain varieties and avoiding others, this is totally normal.
Today it's cool, and I am working on my posts about my trip
to the Biltmore Estate, North Carolina and Charleston, South Carolina.
I ordered a bucket-list map, and it is being framed this week.
I love to make mosaics for my Pinterest board.
Enjoy!!!
See you soon.
Joyously,
Betty
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. What fabulous peonies! They are my favorite... I wish their season lasted longer than it does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to grow them, but the best I have is a painting of them. Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your vintage tin! I enjoy Collecting them. It will be awhile before my peonies bloom. Usually around July 4th. I am looking forward to seeing your posts about your trip!
    ...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your vintage tin! I enjoy Collecting them. It will be awhile before my peonies bloom. Usually around July 4th. I am looking forward to seeing your posts about your trip!
    ...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tin and gorgeous tea cups. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, love tea, teacups and peonies, so loved this post! AND I learned something about peonies; I've never grown them myself and had no idea about the ants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photos Betty and ant free from here! I love peonies but keep them outside. Some soak them in a bucket but I still had ants come out after trying that. Your photos are really pretty! Thanks so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I like how you repurposed an old tea tin into a vase. I also have to deal with ants when my peonies bloom...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your peonies are so pretty and you have photographed them beautifully!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. สล็อต 1688


    จะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  11. เว็บ สล็อต

    และหนึ่งในสถานที่เปิดให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ นั่นก็คือเว็บ SUPERSLOT 98 แหล่วงรวมเกมสล็อตจากหลากหลายค่ายที่สามารถให้บริการนักเดิมพันทุกคนได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete
  12. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส
    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...