I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, July 20, 2017

JULIET TOMATOES

Hello everyone,
Since I last published a post HERE, I have been busy with family matters.
On July 5th my husband had an emergency.  He went to the hospital with 
low heart rate and was in 3rd-degree heart block.  July 6th he had a pacemaker 
placed in his heart.  I had to put blogging on the back burner.  
On a lighter note or not the weather has been so hot here in Northern California.
I have been doing more chores around the house.  Thank goodness I am in good
health and love my husband with all my heart. My garden has been holding its own
these past few weeks. Today was the first day I have picked up my camera.
In April I attended a Garden and Flower Show.  While I was walking around
I stopped by a delightful vendor selling JULIET TOMATOES.  I bought 
One plant and carried it home in a little brown bag.  I planted the small tomato plant
in my flower bed next to the fern grotto in the patio. I spray painted a metal tomato rack green 
I bought at ACE Hardware. 
Deep red, shiny 2-inch oblong tomatoes in large clusters of 12-18 fruits
Flavor is rich and delicious
Very disease resistant and easy to grow.
We usually have a garden with tomatoes, bell peppers, and squash. 
But, with my husband suffering from symptoms of his heart block 
he has had a difficult time gardening this year.  
I love to go out and pick juicy tomatoes for lunch and dinner salads.
Hopefully, I will be able to get back to posting more often. Our son's 
and families will be visiting the next couple of weekends. 
 They want to come and give their dad a BIG HUG.
Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to 
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. So sorry about your husband and glad to hear that he is doing better.

    The tomatoes look wonderful. I love home grown tomatoes. I didn't plant any this year as last summer I did not get one off of them. the darn possums ate them before I cold get them picked. So I said I am not doing that again this year, but I sure miss the home grown ones.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต

    จะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต 777

    จะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  4. เว็บ สล็อต

    . จะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  5. RR
    ที่มีรูปแบบเกมที่ไม่เหมือนใคร ฉากหลังใช้บรรยากาศของบ้านแม่มดในป่าลึกที่มืดมิด เต้มไปด้วยสัตว์สีดำมากมายทั้งนกกา
    แมวดำ และค้างคาว ส่วนสัญลักษณจะเกี่ยวข้องกับไอเทมแม่มด เช่น หม้อต้มยาและน้ำยาวิเศษ เป็นต้น ก่อนเล่นช่วงโบนัส
    จะมีวงล้อให้สุ่มสัญลักษณ์ 1 อย่างก่อนเริ่มสุ่มเกมฟรี
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...