I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, March 25, 2011

6th Cupcake Sunday

Hi Everyone!

Cupcake Sunday
Cupcakes for a Baptism


 I love baking cupcakes. But, I have discovered that being thrifty I like using premixed ingredients. This cake mix was on sale at the grocery store and the wonderful Whipped cream cheese frosting was on sale 4 for $5.00 dollars.   I just couldn't pass up a good deal like that.


Mini-Cupcakes for a Church Baptism


56 wonderful mini-cupcakes


Oh my gosh~did the kids have fun eating the mini-cupcakes with a Jelly Belly on top
Everyone was trying to guess what flavor each color was and the mother of the baby being baptized worked at a summer camp when she was young. She knew every flavor just by looking at the Jelly Belly....
You gotta Love it!



I  used craft tweezers to put the Jelly Belly on each cupcake.






This round cake plate I saved for my granddaughters to enjoy.  They loved the Jelly Belly on top too.  They also wanted to know how many mini-cupcakes makes a regular sized cupcake. LOL ~ I think they wanted to eat more than one small cupcake at a time.


 Cupcakes - Cupcakes and more Cupcakes


The sheet cake was white cake with strawberry filling
Chocolate cake YUM!!!
and
Mini-Cupcakes for everyone.

I'm joining
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday 
Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
and 
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday

Thank you for joining Cupcake Sunday
Rules are simple:
Link your post and not your blog address.
Enjoy
xo
Betty


7 comments:

  1. I've read so many of your posts this evening. Love your blog.. learned about putting the butter on the sandwiches. jelly beans on cupcakes.. wonderful! Thanks for dropping in and leaving your very kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cupcakes Betty! Guess we both have Jelly Belly's on the mind! Happy Sunday:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowowowow .... cupcakes AND Jelly Belly's!!!! Priceless! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip to use tweezers to get those jelly beans in place. So how many mini cupcakes does it take to equal one regular sized?

    It's wonderful to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen the paper cups for mini cupcakes - I'll have to look for them for my grandsons. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cupcakes are so cute, I just had a canolli cupcake tonight. They are so yummy. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...