I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome to Los Gatos

Hello Everyone!!!

This weekend a celebration was held for my mother.  She turned 90 on March 14, 2011.
While I was visiting with my sister I walked around her neighborhood and took some photos of the beautiful homes in the Los Gatos hills.
The flower photos were taken on her patio and back garden.




























I'm joining
A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
and
All Things Heart and Home for All Things Inspired

Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner
Please drop by anytime
xo
Betty

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Come on ova' and link up to my Linky Party! xoxokara


    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    90!!! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful homes! I love taking walks and looking a beautiful homes also! Really love Victorians!
    Sherri:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...