I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cloche to Spring

Hi Everyone!

Last year was my First Cloche Party.  I hunted and hunted to find a cloche. 

This year it's all about Spring and it's getting Clocher and Clocher LOL 
I'm joining

Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

A StrollThru Life for the 2011 Spring Cloche Party


My Granddaughter's tea set.  They play tea party with this little tea set if we're not having "Real Tea."


I love "Chocolate" and I love my new Tea Set.


A little Easter Vignette on my glass table in the living room.


Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit ( I think they are retired) getting ready to hide some eggs in the garden.


Spring Time


My little Bunnie


An 80 year old friend of mine painted  this adorable birdhouse for me.  He sits at a table in the kitchen by a sunny window and paints flower pots and bird houses all day. With the aid of a bird book he is able to paint the birds with accurate  coloring. He is amazing. The painting talent was given to him late in life. He and his cat and his wonderful wife have a calm and peaceful life.  Bless their hearts.


Camellia under glass


A Bird's nest and Spring are very natural.

This is My Cozy Corner.  I read my books about England and dream about the trip I'm taking this summer to visit England and Scotland.
I'm also joining
My Cottage Charm for Treasures and Trinkets Thursday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
I Love Pretty Little Things for Friday Pretties
Simply Sweet Home for Friday Favorites
~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for visiting me today
and
Please drop by anytime I'm always here.
xo
Betty  

11 comments:

  1. Your cloche displays are adorable!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,ho scoperto il tuo blog da Kathy,mi è piaciuto e sono una tua nuova follwer.Proprio dolci questi conigli,il tuo post è un augurio alla primavera!Saluti,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up to my linky party..your displays are all so lovely! I love cloches too..they're just so easy to work with and make such pretty vignettes. :)
    Hugs
    missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so lovely and I see you are ready for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You caught up with plenty of beautiful cloches. I love the camelia under glass. hugs♥O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and ready for spring and Easter too! I love things put under glass I think no matter what it is it suddenly becomes important.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! :) I love your beautiful Springtime displays. Little precious worlds under glass..very sweet!

    Visiting you from Friday Pretties...:)

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beatuiful. Love all the springtime vignettes. The cloches are very pretty. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, what pretty vignettes. Love the bunnies and the flowers, and the nest is perfect. Such lovely Easter vignettes. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your vignettes are wonderful treasures. Love them all...

    Happy w/end & CP...

    Greetings from chilly Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Collection! It definitely has me thinking about and hoping for SPRING!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...