I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Heart for Mom

Hello Everyone!!

I just came home yesterday from celebrating my Mother's 90th Birthday.
A Birthday party was held in my Mother's honor on Sunday afternoon. Her family gathered together and had lunch, gifts and a birthday cake.
My mother has two daughters, five grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren. 
It was an inspiring afternoon to see everyone happy and healthy.

I made this heart for my mother. It is scented with lavender and she can smell the fresh fragrance every day.


I hung my mother's handmade heart from my china cabinet to see if the ribbon was long enough.




I also hung it from a table lamp in my living room.



I put it on my pillow





She loved it so much

I hope you enjoy a beautiful day
and
Thanks so much for visiting My Cozy Corner

I'm joining
A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness
and
Coastal Charm for Thrifty Tuesday

I have the heart for sale in my Etsy Store
Please take a look!!!!
xo
Betty


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love all the materials you used to complete your heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift - in symbol and fragrance. It is a treasure I know she'll adoringly look at. What a blessing to live a good long life to share it with extended family - So happy for you all! Sounds like a marvelous time! Thank you for sharing this with A Return to Loveliness -
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant!

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful heart. . I am sure your Mom loved it. How blessed you are to have her. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful heart. Both your and your sachet filled with lavender for your mother's 90th birthday. What a blessing to have an extended family around you on your 90th birthday. Thank you for sharing. The heart you made is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...