I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, June 13, 2014

My Flower Shop redo


Hi Everyone,
Wow! I just learned a valuable lesson about blogging on two computers. I started this post on my desktop computer and didn't close the post on the desktop and finished this post on my laptop last evening.
Guess what? I lost the completed post. This is a redo...
I've been doing some spring cleaning and working in the garden, dead heading my roses. I picked the nice roses for this display. 
Last week was my birthday... I received a wonderful birthday gift. 
Can you guess what it is? 
There is a hint in this post.
Last year I published my first flower shop.HERE  I would love to go to France and photograph flower shops and some of the famous gardens. I also would love to photograph a few castles too.
I love the different containers I've collected over the years. The roses in the white vase are Secret and Therese Bugnet

The orange rose is Just Joey in my watering can is from Walmart.
I found this watering can at a yard sale and it was free.
The red roses in my french bucket are Don Juan and Ingrid Bergman.
I love this vase from the thrift store. St Patrick is the yellow one and the dark pink one is Queen Elizabeth. 

Allium is a stately plant in my Petites Fleurs container.
 I bought the little cutie while visiting the Lavender Farm last year. 
~Pretty Flowers~
Thanks for visiting...
Linking to:
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
If you find the Sorry Page 
I'm really Sorry about this mishap.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and containers, Betty; I'm so glad you shared them with us!! This might be a wild guess, but did you get a greenhouse for your birthday?

    We have a David Austin rosebush here, and we just adore it. It's a "Gertrude Jekyll" rose, a climbing rose with a heavenly fragrance. Roses really are a thing of beauty, aren't they? I think your French flower shop display is a darling idea -- hope you get to take that trip to France someday!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise,
      You have a good eye. The new David Austin I bought was a Gertrude Jekyll climber. I'm excited about seeing it grow into a beautiful bush in my secret garden. Thanks for you lovely comment.
      Joyously,
      Betty

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...