I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, June 9, 2014

Vintage Car Show



Hello everyone,
Hope your having a pleasant weekend.
 We're have some HOT weather in Northern Ca. Temps are 105°.  I can't seem to get back in the swing of things since I had my Garden Tour HERE in May. 
My birthday was celebrated watching my granddaughter graduate from eighth grade on June 3rd. and I'm working on my kneeler. HERE
I've wanted to share my photos of  the day Sweetheart and I went to our local Vintage Car Show the last weekend of April.
This year celebrates the 
25th Anniversary of Kool April Nites
We started out early in the morning and walked. And we walked. We started a ten and walked until two. I love looking at old cars. They bring back so many memories of my teenage years, growing up in the beautiful Santa Clara Valley. 
Our dear friend just bought this 57 Chevy.
Sweet

My son has a Cooper and we loved seeing this Cooper fixed up for the Mini Fire Chief.  
Our son also owns a Mustang .
I love this yellow pickup

I dated in a car like this! He was a nice guy♥
The Thunderbird-not the white pickup. lol

This is so my era...John's Drive In. 1959 with the tray on the window.
Inside the auditorium were the show cars.
A Recap:
Thanks for visiting and I hope this next week I can get my blogging mojo back. I have so many things to share with you.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Inspire Me at A Stroll Thru Life
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style 
  
  

  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! Your son's Cooper almost made my heart stop!!! Serious car envy!!! I have wanted a Cooper for so long. My husband and I have a Cooper contest when we are out and about. The first to spot one yells "Cooper!" We get very competitive. I have firemen family so it is doubly adorable, although I don't think your son considers his car adorable. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures of some wonderful cars! Thanks for taking us along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really cool cars there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...