I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloweens Past

Hello everyone,
Please join me on a little trip down memory lane. I started blogging in 2010. I love blogging and Halloween is such a fun time for tablescapes. 
Tea Time
Tablescapes 
and 
Cupcakes
My kitty and Crow with a tea cup and mums from my garden
Mosaic
I love to decorate with my cloche
Mr. Crow is the center attraction
October mantel 2013
Mosaic
Cupcakes galore 

The green faced witch is really working the broom.
Mr and Mrs Kitty
"Bats"
Mice and a few haunted houses!
Have a great weekend!
and
a
Safe Halloween
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Met Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thur Life
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life

8 comments:

  1. Hello Betty. I love your Halloween decorations.. And the tablescape is so cute. The cupcakes look delicious too. Great post, thanks for sharing.. Enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go all out with Halloween decor and the tablescapes are lovely. I like the crow under glass and the two black cats that add a touch of whimsy.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the friendliest black cat I've ever seen! Cute Halloween tablescapes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween decorations and cupcakes are incredible...love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've added such a lovely touch of class to this dress-up-and-party holiday! Lovely photos of lovely scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Loving the halloween touches you did. Especially Mr & Mrs Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH I love the mice table where ever did you get them? are they really mouse candlesticks or are they cutouts that you put on great detail.Susie

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...