I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, October 12, 2014

One Pumpkin-Two Mums

Hi everyone,
Hope your weekend is going swimmingly. I am having a great weekend. Cleaning out my closet. I have three containers, one for consignment, one for Goodwill and one for a future yard sale. Over the last four years of blogging my focus has moved to more simple posts. Since I'm almost 74 years old I just can't schlep things around like I could four years ago. I love table top vignettes and garden photos. My white Bistro set is a perfect place to add some fall color.
September-A Fall Picnic (Before)
October is here and I went shopping for One Pumpkin for $4.88 at Walmart and Two Mums at Walmart for under eight dollars.
They are going to be playing double duty during this fall season.
Late November the mums will be planted out in the garden for some beautiful color next year.
While out thrifting the other day I bought a plastic bag of faux pumpkins for $3.00. I love the brown grape vine pumpkins so much.



(After)

I love this pumpkin and who doesn't like an old basket and a terracotta pot!


I have some baking to do this afternoon and work on another kneeler, so I'm off to play in the closet and take a few more photos.


Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy your weekend.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Under The Table and Dreaming for Sunday Showcase Party  
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Your Going to Love it Tuesday At Kathe with an E
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop!
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful little spot of fall. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty display. I look forward to fall just for the mums every year. One of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful vignette, your brought a sprinkling of Fall to my home this evening!
    Visiting from the Scoop!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...