I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winter Wreath~Four Ways


Hello everyone,
The weather is beautiful today. I hear the birds singing outside while I'm writing this post. When I finish sharing my Winter Wreath makeover I will be heading outside to prune some rose bushes. I have two beds pruned and cleaned and  now I'm working in the pergola area...We haven't had a big frost yet so everything is green and healthy. 
Now~on to my Winter Wreath for 2015. I love to use what I have and bump it up a notch. This year I added some artificial forsythia and a chevron bow to last year's wreath.
 CELEBRATE IT® from Michaels Craft Store
I planted a forsythia bush in the garden last year, but it hasn't bloomed yet. I'm waiting for it to bloom and see how it looks in a vase on my sofa table in the living room.
A couple of birds found their way into my wreath. Just a little added touch of Spring. I can't wait until the garden is in full bloom again.
I love the dogwood as the base for the yellow forsythia. The artificial stems are so great to decorate with and a little burlap is the right texture for my Winter Wreath.
I think this wreath is a keeper for a few months. 
A few little changes and this wreath has been four different ways and I used it three different seasons last year.
My thrifty gene keeps me finding ways to make the old wreath look new and I love to see the Before and After results. 
 Do It Yourself~DIY that's me.
So I'm off to prune my roses and prepare for Spring.
Joyously,
Betty 

Linking to:
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 

  French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 
Dandelion House for Farmhouse Friday Blog Hop

Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday 
The ROSEGARDEN for Showoff Saturday
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop!
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. love the wreath so cute thanks for sharing at foodie friday have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea--so versatile and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath, I love the cute birds! Great idea, thanks for sharing.. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you clever to have such a versatile and pretty wreath! Not me, I have several hanging off the walls in the basement.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty what a great wreath. I admire folks who can do this....my brain doesn't work like this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wreath! I am a huge fan of reusing items in different ways. Your post warmed me up, your words of impending spring were glorious, as we are buried in many, many inches of snow...feet actually, with more on the way!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...