I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Furniture~Dishes and Dinner

Hello everyone,
I took a VACATION last week and now I would love to share with you some of the fun things I did and some fun things I saw.
We celebrated Sweetheart's 73rd birthday and took a little trip down the coast of California...We stayed a night in San Francisco and had a great dinner. The next morning we headed to Silicon Valley to visit my sister and brother-in-law. On Sunday I wanted to show my sister this great place is San Jose.
MOVE IT ELSEWHERE
  1. Consignment Shop
  2. Take a look at the photos on the website for some real eye candy.

This is the attic...
I found a cute bunny and a white pitcher to add to my white collection.
More dishes
I could have stayed for hours, but with a couple of guys in their 70's no way.
This attic is just packed with goodies.
Isa is a French Restaurant in the Marina District of San Francisco  Go HERE
We sat in the heated patio and had a wonderful dinner. More fun to show you in my Sunday post. 
Thanks for your comments and features about my new tea set. 
I love you all.
Joyously,
Betty 

Linking to:
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
  French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 
Dandelion House for Farmhouse Friday Blog Hop

Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else 
elseThe ROSEGARDEN for Showoff Saturday
You might also like:


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I could spend hours at that place and lots of money too, lol. Glad you found little treasures. Thanks for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place is amazing! Can spend a fortune there, there are so many gorgeous items.

    House cleaners Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shop! Thanks for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...