I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tuck Box Tea Room


Hello everyone,
Can you hear me scream with glee?  I've been wanting to visit the TUCK BOX TEA ROOM...in Carmel-by-the-Sea, California for YEARS. Isn't it cute?

I love the front door. Lets go in and take a look around. 
Oh my gosh it's so small. Would you like to sit at the table by the fireplace? We did and we were the only patrons inside.  It was like having our own private party.  I am so blessed.

Look at the fireplace.  As I was writing this sentence I noticed the bricks set in the mortar. They are just as wavy as the roof line. Ha Ha.
I bought the Scone mix and the Ceylon Supreme Pekoe Black Tea was delicious.
The Olallieberry Spread is fabulous.
Go Here to see my tea time.
Beautiful tea pots. But they are not for sale.

Do you want to use the Water Closet before we leave? It's very small.
What a delightful and memorable morning. Delicious breakfast and enjoyable quality family time.
Fun, fun, fun.
Thanks for visiting. I will be back soon with more vacation photos.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson for Share Your Cup Thursday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 
The ROSEGARDEN for Showoff Saturday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop!
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

22 comments:

  1. Oh how totally storybook! Well most of Carmel is, don't you think? Has to be one of my most favorite places ever is Carmel by the Sea! : - ) Haven't been there in yours - you have inspired me to consider it again soon. Wish is wasn't so far away!

    I love that sweet little tea room, thanks for sharing it with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea room is adorable, and I also loving going to the, too. It looks like Hansel And Gretel house. I love visiting Carmel, my sister lived there for several years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty.. what a fun place to have tea. :) Glad you were able to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you believe that I lived there for about 8 years and never went inside? Shame on me! It's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling tea room! It looks like something traight our of a fairytale. Thank you so much for sharing at Share Yoyur Style and have a wonderful weekend!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little tea room. I'd have made a beeline straight in! If you ever come to Victoria you must try the White Heather, and I will keep this one on my list for the day I ever visit Carmel. Visiting from Charm of Home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous little tea room. I haven't seen anything like that before. So pleased to have found your post on foodie Friday and everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have visited and eaten there a couple times. So glad it looks exactly the same and it's so charming! Carmel is one of my most favorite spots to visit and we try to go every year if we can! Loved seeing this favorite of mine...thanks for sharing!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely charming---even the dainty Water Closet takes on an Alice-is-shrinking air which makes the whole place more magical. What a sweet place to share tea---small and welcoming and a bit fey in its little corners and nooks.

    It's so hard to find a good tea room here in the Heartland; we're going to venture down into Kentucky with Linda at Friendship Tea some time, and get her to give us some tips on all the lovely ones she finds.

    A simply precious place, and I love the name---a miner's or other workman's lunchbox made elegant and PINK.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I could have joined for tea at this cute place. My sister and I eat out every Saturday at some tearoom. None compares to this tho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love that area...we live in CA now so I should go again! Thanks for sharing.
    Nancy (@linensandlaurel)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tour. I have always wanted to visit this adorable tea parlor. It's just as charming as I thought it would be. Love the awning too!!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun time. I love little unique places like this. I am visiting from Katherine's Corner Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Betty, it's been years since we've been to Carmel-by-the-Sea. Thanks for sharing these photos. They spark beautiful memories of my own. Yes, absolutely love the door! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling little place! That door looks like it stepped right out of the movie, the Hobbit. Glad you got to go! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is on my list of places to see! Luv it! Thanks for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will feature this today at HSH! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My nephew lives close to Carmel - This will be on our next visit. I saw Rachael Ray visit this place, but I forgot what the name of it was. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My family has been going here since 1930 It's changed over the years of course. We live nearby Carmel and we go here once a month. It's delightful. They years ago were more traditional and served traditional English food. We always have our same table by the window. It was my Moms favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like a story book cottage The Tuck Box charms and delights!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Visiting from Rattlebridge Farm to check out this darling tea room. It looks like a transplant directly from England. Precious, every bit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Tuck Box! Carmel is one of our favorite places on earth!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...